Company Owner & Locksmith, Carl Barclay, fluent in Spanish (having grown up in Javea in the 70’s) and a well-established member of the local community, is a trusted source used by the Local Police and Guardia Civil. A key-holder of many properties in the area, Carl offers a rapid response and quality service to all.
Subscribe to our family-run key holding service for just €87 a year, which gives you peace of mind and entitles you to special rates in the event of an alarm or power failure emergency.
Would you expect your neighbour to attend a security emergency at your property late at night? We can do that for you.
1. Fast and affordable key holding services to deal with routine and emergency situations at your home or business.
2. Not to be confused with a security guard company, we are your ‘virtual neighbour’ working for you.
3. We meet with you to establish the layout of your property and alarm system, and agree instructions relating to entry procedures for our attendance.
4. The relevant keys are collected from you for which a receipt and membership number is given.
5. We give your key a unique identification number, information about this key is not kept in the same place as the key, this ensures no connection between your key and your house.
6. We will attend your property in response to alarm activations at any time. This is particularly relevant during unsocial hours.
The above call-outs are charged separately on a pay-as-you-go basis